Garageband is a free music and audio application developed by Apple for iOS which also could be installed and played on Mac. GarageBand is a full-featured free Music maker that turns your Apple devices into Musical instruments. Using this app, you play music anytime and anywhere you go. You can also create music like Dj by triggering loops and audio effects in real-time with the help of multi-touch gestures. Play piano, guitar, organ, and drums using multi-touch gestures and Record your live performance up to 32 tracks.
GarageBand is the best app to showcase your music skills and share it with your friends using email, Facebook, youtube, etc. You can also download loops, instruments, and soundtracks from the sound library and recreate guitar or bass rigs using virtual amps & stompboxes. You can also record performance from third-party music apps and edit them directly in GarageBand on windows pc. Create custom ringtones and alerts using garage band and access them across all your devices. Let’s see some detailed features of GarageBand Windows.
How to Get GarageBand for Windows PC
The app is simple to download and once it is installed it is ready to go. Simply go to the website: Raresoftware.org/GarageBand and click the green download button to begin the process. A small screen will appear with a blue bar telling you to click to install. Once you click a screen will pop up asking you to complete a quick survey (takes about 3 minutes). Upon completing the survey you will be re-directed to start the download. Click save and choose where you want to save it to and you are done. It takes about a minute to download and then all you have to do is click launch and the app will open and be ready for you to use. It’s as simple as that.
Important Features of Garageband:
To enjoy the expanded sound library, all you have to do is plug into your USB keyboard. And Garageband app is packed with tons of features.
- It brings to you powerful synths along with the facility of shape-shifting controls.
- It also allows you to create creative suns based on hip-hop by 100 EDM.
- Make the best use of the built-in lessons specially created for piano and guitar lessons.
- Select 40 different genre-based lessons that include classic blues or rock or pop, etc.
- Edit the note of the music that you have created and use the audio effect plug-ins.
- Complete your track just like a professional by adding effects like compression and visual EQ.
- Share the music or songs that you have created by using Garageband worldwide.
- Not only that, but the user of this app can also export their songs into the library of iTunes.
- Quickly add any track, and you can quickly add any songs or tracks from your iPhone or Mac device with Garageband.
- This app is supported by multiple platform devices and is officially able to download in iOS and Mac devices.
HOW TO INSTALL GARAGEBAND FOR PC & WINDOWS
Download and Install GarageBand for PC & Windows via iPadian
- Download iPadian on your PC.
- Now click on the downloaded file to install it.
- Once the installation is done, open the iPadian emulator.
- Go to the App store.
- Search for GarageBand and click on it to download.
- Once the download is completed, you can use the GarageBand on your PC via the iPadian emulator.